Wednesday 28 May 2014

The Wardrobe - Post Performance 3

This week we came back and got stuck straight in, over the easter holidays I had been watching the film version of Henry the fourth part one by william shakespeare and from this I remembered how Prince Hal was publicly humilliated by his father for his actions and was then slapped by his father and this drew my attention back to the script in a new way I saw genevieve in a new light and maybe she was upset coming into the scene because the same turn of events that had happened between prince hal and henry the fourth had happened between genevieve and her father and that he had slapped her for disobeying his orders to accept a marriage proposal that would aid him in his social standing. I then thought in the fight scene that genevieve would go to slap whinnie because she was influenced byt her fathers actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment